CareKinesis Clinical Pharmacists:
- Serve as the point of contact regarding medication care plans for patients, families, prescribers, and administrators.
- Responsible for the creation, support, maintenance and re-evaluation of patient-specific medication profiles and comprehensive pharmacotherapy care plans.
- Explain medication care plan options and the use, side effects, and contraindications of medications. Assure appropriate patient monitoring for therapeutic effect, potential side effects, drug/drug, drug disease state interactions, and patient-specific outcomes.
- Educate prescribers and patients regarding pharmacotherapy management issues.
- Make written and verbal clinical pharmacotherapy recommendations for medication changes.
- Oversee pharmacy technicians to ensure compliance to company and regulatory guidelines, quality and efficiency of patient care and continued career development.
- Play a critical role in the growth of our Company.
- PharmD with valid NJ pharmacy license, with a minimum 2 years post-residency / fellowship experience in geriatrics/chronic care and direct contact with prescribers and patients.
- Certification in Geriatrics and/or Board Certification in Pharmacotherapy Specialty.
- Experience and/or strong interest in applied clinical Pharmacogenomics preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, analytical skills with superior clinical judgment.
- Thrives in a technology environment.
- A team player driven by the desire to see the company achieve its mission and vision.
- Transportation to Moorestown, NJ.
To apply for this position at CareKinesis, please send a letter of interest and your resume to: