CareKinesis Pharmacy Technicians:
- Provide customer care in our Medication Care Plan Support Center.
- As a liaison between our customers and their providers and our pharmacy, take incoming phone calls to answer questions, fill prescription orders or handle other requests in order to ensure that callers have a positive experience in calling into the Company.
- Establish and maintain patient profiles, including lists of medications taken by individual patients and use our advanced proprietary software system to document medication care plans.
- Use pharmaceutical technician expertise to ensure compliance, efficiency and quality of operations.
- Participate in company quality initiatives and contribute ideas towards our growth.
- Must have 3 years of pharmacy technician experience.
- Must be PTCB certified.
- Must be customer service oriented with good written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent computer, typing, spelling and analytical skills required.
- Must have a strong understanding of clinical terms and impacts.
- Must be detailed oriented, reliable and motivated to help the Company be successful in its mission and vision.
To apply for this position at CareKinesis, please send a letter of interest and your resume to: