Programmer Analyst or Software Developer
If you a programmer analyst or software engineer, have a passion for your craft and enjoy working in a collaborative Agile environment, you might want to learn more about working with CareKinesis. We are always looking to network with passionate technology professionals.
Our team of developers are seasoned in the practice of delivering data driven applications. We offer a true distributed working environment at our Charleston, SC software development site or the chance to work from our Moorestown, NJ corporate office.
Some Duties Might Include:
- Executing on commitment to learn our technology.
- Building upon a commitment to the OpenSource Community by networking and seeking about opportunities to learn and get involved in continued progress.
- Programing web/mobile software.
- Solving technical challenges.
- Creating product features per stakeholder needs and feedback.
- Writing unit and integration tests.
- Responsible for software deployment.
- Providing technical support for software users.
- Creating technical documentation/release notes.
- Writing and reviewing Feature Stories.
- Testing software features and reporting bugs.
Education and/or Experience
Web Application developer with a minimum AS degree in Computer Science (or equivalent) with 1-2 or more years of relevant programming experience or completion of our Apprentice Program. Mid or senior level positions requiring 4+ years of experience may also be available.
Skills and Abilities
- Experience writing unit and integration tests. Experience performing code reviews and excellent troubleshooting skills a plus.
- Experience working as part of a team. Pair programming experience a plus.
- Experience working with version control. GitHub experience a plus.
- Understanding of relational database fundamentals. Experience using MySQL preferred. Experience using various NoSQL databases a plus.
- Excellent personal communication skills, including the ability to communicate both in verbally and in writing with users, other developers, and Product Managers.
- Desire to learn and share knowledge about new technologies.
To be considered for future positions, apply via email or fax by sending your resume and letter of interest with salary requirements to Traci Wainwright, HR Manager, at email@example.com or 856-273-0254 (fax).