In an ongoing effort to provide optimal economic, clinical, and humanistic outcomes, CareKinesis formed the Clinical Advisory Panel (CAP) – a physician user-group comprised of client Medical Directors and/or their designees. This group was first convened in 2011 and includes all CareKinesis client Medical Directors and/or their designees.
Topics discussed include:
- Medication safety extrinsic/intrinsic criteria
- Precision Prescribing, and tools for such
- Medication Adherence measurement and interventions
- Pharmacogenomics; genomic-driven medication classes
- PACE Software Interfaces and Integrations
- PACE Business Intelligence needs
The most recent CAP meeting was held held September 19 – 20, 2019 in Lake Nona, Orlando, Florida.
If you are a client and would like more information about our CAP meetings, please contact your client liaison.