Join us on Thursday, January 23, 2020 at 3:00 PM EST or Monday, January 27, 2020 at 3:00 PM EST for a webinar exclusively for CareKinesis clients – PACE Administrators, Quality Managers, Compliance Directors, etc. Presented by Deborah Quillen, Client Development Liaison and Business Development Coordinator, CareKinesis; Thelma Pittman, MBA, Chief Financial Officer, Cherokee Elder Care, Tahlequah, OK; and Brian W. Adams, Chief Financial Officer, Tabula Rasa HealthCare, Moorestown, NJ.
The webinar will provide an overview of topics that will help the attendee:
- Assess the new areas of focus that CMS has introduced for the 2018 audit.
- Define the Part D-related activities that must be audited and monitored regularly, including TrOOP-in, TrOOP-out, Coordination of Benefits/Medicare as Secondary Payer, DIR, Plan-to-Plan payments, the Exclusion and Preclusion Lists, etc.
- Understand pharmaceutical manufacturer’s rebates and how to leverage these for your program while assuring Part D compliance.
- Assess your plan’s areas of risk for non-compliance and potential observations and findings, and define a work plan to create missing policies and documentation.
- Review any past audit Corrective Action Plans (CAPs), test the effectiveness of process changes, and verify that those changes are still in place and working as intended.