This webinar will provide an overview of CareKinesis and Pharmastar Part D compliance services. The presentation will be of particular interest to Programs of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE) organizations that are not under audit at this time. The presenters will provide insight on areas of risk that plans can address in preparation for audits. Additionally, the presentation will provide PACE organizations guidance in the internal auditing and monitoring processes that they may need to implement and document as a part of their Part D compliance program and audit preparation.
The webinar will provide an overview of the following topics:
- Fraud, Waste, and Abuse (FWA) Compliance
- TrOOP Reporting
- Overutilization Management and Monitoring
- Audit Support
- Drug Manufacturer Rebates and Direct and Indirect Remuneration (DIR)
- Coordinated Implementation Process
- Deborah Quillen, Client Development Liaison and Business Development Coordinator, CareKinesis
- Andrea Slowiak, Director of Operations, Pharmastar
Attendees will receive a $15 Panera Bread gift card (must be present for the entire session and provide mailling address upon registration).